We are looking for an apprentice
We are looking for two customer service apprentices to join our growing team. These positions will ideally suit those with an interest in working from an office location in a busy professional administrative environment.
We are the only insurer in the UK dedicated to providing the widest insurance cover for the wedding industry. This is an opportunity to learn more about this thriving industry from vintage cars and florists to venues and cake makers. You will be working with a team of highly skilled professionals, many of whom have over 20 years experience working in the insurance industry.
Day to day duties will include:
- Reception duties: Meeting and greeting visitors/clients
- Telephony duties: Receiving and handling phone calls. Dealing with quotations and queries
- Clerical duties: Filing, prospect management, stamping/franking the post, taking the post to the post office and general errands
- IT Systems: Utilising Open GI (extended) - data inputting, creating live records and sending policy documents to clients. Providing Motor Insurance Database support functions. Operating and understanding the EDI system (full training will be given)
- Database Management: Creation of databases/Maintenance of databases
- Housekeeping duties: Making the tea/coffee/general office assistance/office supplies
- Operational duties: Understand our products, rating guides, client profiles, vehicle types, quotation engines for commercial, motor, home, truck and bike.
£140.00 (reviewed every 6 months)
Monday - Friday, 9am-5pm
Total hours per week: 36.25
12 months - excellent career progression for the right candidates.
Possible start date
Your managers David and Andy will give you a big handful of support to help you on your journey to becoming a professional insurance broker (and they are super relaxed).
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
We review Wedition, a personalised 16-page wedding magazine that couples or wedding professionals… Read
Finally, after many months of being a member, we went to see the NAWP at their latest networking… Read
Does your business have a backup plan if a disaster occured? Would you be able to continue trading? Download our FR… https://t.co/3mbJIEy6UP