Win a Samsung Galaxy tablet!
We're offereing all of our customers a chance to win a SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab E 9.6" Tablet - 8 GB, Black. To enter, simply leave a review on Facebook, Google, or both. A review on Facebook and Google will be counted as two entries. Please ensure you leave a star rating and written feedback. Leaving just a star rating will NOT be counted as an entry. Your feedback does not have to be positive so long as it is an accurate reflection of our services.
For tablet specifications, click here. This piece of kit is perfect for showcasing your products or services when visiting clients and the memory can easily be upgraded.
Congratulations to Mary from Mary Cushen Wedding Planning on winning!
Here are our terms and conditions:
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. The Promoter: The Promoter is Wedding Insurance Group acting on behalf of Abbeyfields Services West Midlands Ltd, Falcon House, 10 Bloomfield Street West, Halesowen, West Midlands B63 3RD, United Kingdom, registered in England under partnership number 07687654. Abbeyfields Services West Midlands Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority No 556042.
2. Eligibility: This promotion is only open to customers of The Promoter who are residents of United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over. Proof of age and residence may be required.
3. Promotion excludes employees and their immediate families of: The Promoter; any agencies involved with the promotion; and anyone else professionally connected with the promotion. Employees, directors and officers, and their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings and their respective spouses) and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, advertising and Promotion agencies are not eligible to enter.
4. Entrants MUST leave at least one review consisting of a star rating and written feedback either on Facebook or Google. Entrants who leave a review without written feedback will not be eligible to win the prize. Leaving a review on Facebook and Google will result in a bigger chance of winning however, duplicate reviews will not be considered when selecting the winner.
5. Promotional Period: The promotion opens on 17th July 2017 and the closing date to enter this promotion is 31st July 2017. Entries received after the closing date will not be accepted.
6. Claim Instructions: The winner will be selected at random on 1st August 2017 and notified by a response to the winning review and announcements on social media and will need to contact The Promoter in writing (email or letter) to claim the prize.
7. Claim Deadline: The winner will be required to claim their prize within 48 hours of announcement. If the winner does not collect their prize within the allotted time, The Promoter will select another winner at random. The initial winner will hence not be eligible to collect the prize. This process will be repeated until a winner claims the prize.
8. The prize will be one SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab E 9.6" Tablet - 8 GB, Black.
9. Delivery of the prize will be arranged and paid for by The Promoter.
10. General: The Promoter will do all that it reasonably can to ensure that the Website is functioning correctly throughout the period of the promotion. However, The Promoter will not be responsible for defects or malfunctions in the operation of the Website howsoever caused which affect the operation of the promotion.
12. The Promoter will accept no responsibility for claims that are misdirected, lost, delayed, damaged or corrupted during delivery to or from The Promoter due to any computer malfunction, virus, bug, delay or other reason whatsoever.
12. The Promoter will not be liable for non-delivery caused by the provision of wrong information, delivery disputes or other causes beyond its reasonable control.
13. The prize is non-transferable, no cash will be offered and no alternative gift is available.
14. To the fullest extent permissible by law, The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered or sustained as a result of participation in the promotion.
15. Subject to paragraph 16 below, The Promotor and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, governors, owners, distributors, retailers, agents, assignees, advertising/promotion agencies, representatives and agents shall have no liability and are hereby released and held harmless by claimants from any claim, action, liability, loss, injury or damage due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by any reason, including the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize and/or participation in the promotion.
16. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit or exclude the liability of The Promoter or of each of the respective subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, governors, owners, distributors, retailers, agents, assignees, advertising/promotion agencies, representatives and agents for death or personal injury caused by their respective negligence, or the negligence of their respective personnel, agents or subcontractors, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or any other liability which cannot be limited or excluded by applicable law.
17. If it becomes apparent that a claimant is using/has used computer(s) to circumvent these terms and conditions by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s claim will be void. The Promoter will immediately disallow any claim made by a claimant who is tampering with the claims process.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all claims and to refuse to fulfil any claim where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion. The Promoter will be the final arbiter on all decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to repurpose all reviews. For example, displaying reviews on The Promoter’s website or using a part of their overall marketing activities.
20. Successful claimants may be required to participate in unpaid publicity as required by The Promoter.
21. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of The Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the fulfilment of claims and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage, but will use reasonable endeavours to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
22. Data Protection: The Promoter will collect personal information from claimants for the purposes of administering this promotion and will pass the information to the agency supporting The Promoter with the promotion and to its subcontractors. This includes contacting successful claimants via email and by post and publicising information about claimants on the Website and on social media.
23. In relation to claimants resident in the United Kingdom, these terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
24. If any provision or part provision of these terms and conditions is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it will be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable. If such modification is not possible, the relevant provision or part provision will be deemed deleted. Any modification to or deletion of a provision or part provision under this clause will not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of these terms and conditions.
We review Wedition, a personalised 16-page wedding magazine that couples or wedding professionals… Read
Finally, after many months of being a member, we went to see the NAWP at their latest networking… Read
Does your business have a backup plan if a disaster occured? Would you be able to continue trading? Download our FR… https://t.co/3mbJIEy6UP