Venue insurance designed to keep you in the business of providing unforgettable days.
Wedding Insurance Group have access to a venue portfolio of products that can minimise the effects of those unforeseen circumstances that could dramatically affect your income and, just as importantly, your reputation. We have experience of covering a wide range of different venues including:
- Stately homes
- Private homes
Working alongside multi award winning insurers such as Hiscox, we have utilised our extensive experience to offer a venue insurance product that meets the ever changing needs of clients.
Venue insurance offers the following cover:
- Buildings - including cover for accidental damage and subsidence
- Contents - cover tailored to meet your needs and includes accidental damage and full theft cover without the need for evidence of force or violence
- Equipment Breakdown - cover for damage to your equipment following breakdown, failure or explosion
- Marquees – during short or long term hire periods including associated lighting, heating and specified fittings
- Defective Title - where items are unwittingly purchased from a fraudulent previous owner
- Business Interruption - loss of income cover and protection against food poisoning, loss of attraction and denial of access
- Public/Products Liability – covering your venue against damage to third party property or bodily injury to any member of the public
- Employers Liability - covering your employees, volunteers and labour-only subcontractors working under your control against injury
- Loss of Licence - protecting your income if the authorities suspend or revoke a licence you need to trade.
CALL US NOW ON 0800 699 0659 or 0121 550 2380
for a FREE quotation.
Wedding Venue Insurance: Frequently Asked Questions
What type of Venues do you insure?
We are able to insure a wide range of venues from stately homes, hotels, restaurants, barns, castles and private residences.
Are you able to insure Marquees?
Yes, we are able to cater for marquees whether they are your own or hired in by professional contractors subject to underwriting criteria.
We serve alcoholic beverages. Do you cover loss of licence?
If you require a licence for serving alcoholic beverages then we are able to provide loss of licence cover for your business.
The venue relies on the company website to promote the business. What happens if the website is hacked or damaged?
We understand the importance of your website to your business and are able to include internet and email cover within your policy.
Why Wedding Insurance Group?
Our team has more than twenty five years of experience Insuring Wedding Professionals.
The Wedding Insurance market can be complicated for the uninitiated and there are no other specialists in the market.
We are the UK’s only, exclusive specialist in the market.
We do NOT operate a call centre culture - and you can speak directly to our professional staff if you need a quotation or have any queries about your policy
We operate a *freephone number (0800 699 0659) - which means that you can speak to us without incurring any cost.
(*Free from landlines, but calls may be chargeable from mobiles - check with your network provider).
We offer easy-payment options so that our insurance is affordable - helping your cashflow in your business.
According to more research, the average cost of a wedding in the UK is increasing. Taking this… Read
This is a fantastic opportunity working with the only specialist insurer for the wedding industry… Read