Wedding Professions Insurance
You are not a wedding planner, we get that. That is why we have created a solution for the hard working professional allied to the wedding market. So, if you are a stationer, venue stylist, hirer of vintage china and anything in-between we have you covered.
We are dedicated to offering wide insurance cover to the wedding, event industry and associated businesses and have developed our insurance product using more than twenty five years of experience in the market.
Allied professions insurance includes the following cover:
- Professional Indemnity - Covers you for claims arising from negligence, making a mistake in your work, a breach of duty of care, defamation and the infringement of intellectual property rights.
- Buildings- Including accidental damage and subsidence.
- Contents/Stock - Including accidental damage to your business contents and stock.
- Business Interruption - Will protect a business’s loss in income resulting from a loss under the property section.
- Public Liability - Covers damage to third party property or bodily injury to any member of the public.
- Employers Liability - Protects a business from employees and volunteers who sustain injury whilst in their employment as a result of your business activities.
- Legal Expenses - £100,000 limit providing cover against the risk of making or defending a legal action.
CALL US NOW ON 0800 699 0659 or 0121 550 2380
for a FREE quote
Wedding Professions Insurance: Frequently Asked Questions
What is Wedding Professions Insurance?
Wedding Professions Insurance is Insurance for businesses whether they are operated from home or a business premises. All other wedding services businesses not already covered under one of our other products falls into this category.
What is a Wedding Services Business?
Any business that is allied to the wedding trade. From venue stylists and candy cart hire to cake makers and chair cover hirers we have a policy to suit.
Where can you train to become a wedding stylist?
The UK Academy of Wedding & Event Planning run courses that incorporate styling.
The business is run from home, can I obtain a quote?
Yes, we are able to cater for businesses that operate from home either from a spare room or a garden office.
Do you insure destination wedding businesses?
We insure many clients who have an interest in destination weddings across Europe. The key is that the business has a UK registered office and base.
Why Wedding Insurance Group?
Our team has more than twenty five years of experience Insuring Wedding Professionals.
The Wedding Insurance market can be complicated for the uninitiated and there are no other specialists in the market.
We are the UK’s only, exclusive specialist in the market.
We do NOT operate a call centre culture - and you can speak directly to our professional staff if you need a quotation or have any queries about your policy
We operate a *freephone number (0800 699 0659) - which means that you can speak to us without incurring any cost.
(*Free from landlines, but calls may be chargeable from mobiles - check with your network provider).
We offer easy-payment options so that our insurance is affordable - helping your cashflow in your business
As a wedding car business owner, you may consider attending with the intent of purchasing a… Read
According to more research, the average cost of a wedding in the UK is increasing. Taking this… Read