Wedding Retailer Insurance
From bridalwear and tiaras to formal groomswear and shoes we have your shops and boutiques covered.
We are dedicated to offering wide insurance cover to the wedding industry and have developed our insurance products using more than twenty five years of experience in the market.
Wedding retailer insurance includes the following covers:
- Buildings- Including accidental damage and subsidence.
- Contents/Stock - Including accidental damage to your business contents and stock.
- Business Interruption - Will protect a business’s loss in income resulting from a loss under the property section.
- Public Liability - Covers damage to third party property or bodily injury to any member of the public.
- Employers Liability - Protects a business from employees and volunteers who sustain injury whilst in their employment as a result of your business activities.
- Legal Expenses - £100,000 limit providing cover against the risk of making or defending a legal action.
- Professional Indemnity - Covers you for claims arising from negligence, making a mistake in your work, a breach of duty of care, defamation and the infringement of intellectual property rights.
CALL US NOW ON 0800 699 0659 or 0121 550 2380
for a FREE quotation.
Retailer Insurance: Frequently Asked Questions
What is Retailer Insurance?
Retailer insurance is a shop package policy designed to protect your assets and stock against damage. It also picks up claims against you from third parties and/or staff and volunteers under the liability sections of the policy. In addition, as the sale is a consultative sales process we can also cover the professional advice element of your business ensuring that you have peace of mind should the worst happen.
Do you just insure Bridal Shops & Boutiques?
No, we are able to insure formalwear retailers and shoe shops as well.
The business relies on the company website to promote the business. What happens if the website is hacked or damaged?
We understand the importance of your website to your business and are able to include internet and email cover within your policy.
We store and look after bridal gowns for our girls. Are they covered?
Yes, unlike some companies out there we are able to insure stock held in trust.
Does it matter if the business premises is owned or rented?
There are differences in cover requirements between an owned premises and rented premises, however, we can insure both.
Why Wedding Insurance Group?
Our team has more than twenty five years of experience Insuring Wedding Professionals.
The Wedding Insurance market can be complicated for the uninitiated and there are no other specialists in the market.
We are the UK’s only, exclusive specialist in the market.
We do NOT operate a call centre culture - and you can speak directly to our professional staff if you need a quotation or have any queries about your policy
We operate a *freephone number (0800 699 0659) - which means that you can speak to us without incurring any cost.
(*Free from landlines, but calls may be chargeable from mobiles - check with your network provider).
We offer easy-payment options so that our insurance is affordable - helping your cashflow in your business.
As a wedding car business owner, you may consider attending with the intent of purchasing a… Read
According to more research, the average cost of a wedding in the UK is increasing. Taking this… Read