Wedding and Event Planners Insurance
Plan that magical wedding or exclusive event with the peace of mind of well planned insurance.
We are dedicated to offering wide insurance cover to the wedding and event industry and have developed our insurance product using more than twenty five years of experience in the market, alongside Hiscox the award-winning insurer and professionals in the wedding and event planning business.
Wedding planner and event insurance offers the following cover:
- Professional Indemnity - Covers you for claims arising from negligence, making a mistake in your work, a breach of duty of care, defamation and the infringement of intellectual property rights.
- Buildings- Including accidental damage and subsidence.
- Contents - Including accidental damage to your business contents and full theft cover without the need for evidence of force or violence.
- Business Interruption - Will protect a business’s loss in income resulting from a loss under the property section.
- Public Liability - Covers damage to third party property or bodily injury to any member of the public.
- Employers Liability - Protects a business from employees and volunteers who sustain injury whilst in their employment as a result of your business activities.
- Legal Expenses - £100,000 limit providing cover against the risk of making or defending a legal action.
CALL US NOW ON 0800 699 0659 or 0121 550 2380
for a FREE quotation.
Wedding & Event Planning Insurance: Frequently Asked Questions
What is Wedding & Event Planning Insurance?
As the expert representing your clients interests you have a professional duty to ensure that you deliver what has been agreed in your contract. Without doubt your passion, knowledge and experience is what won you the business in the first place but things can and do go wrong. To this end, wedding & event planning insurance is designed to protect you from claims arising from a professional mistake, loss or damage to your business assets as well as claims arising from your liability exposures.
Where can you train to become a wedding and event planner?
There are many courses out there and universities offer undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the event management arena. Furthermore, The UK Academy of Wedding & Event Planning and UK Alliance of Wedding Planners are great places to learn your trade.
How does hiring an intern or work placement student affect my insurance?
If you utilise an intern or work placement student to assist your business during the busy wedding season then you will require Employers Liability by law whether you pay them or not. Thankfully, our policies include a provision for Employers Liability as volunteers/helpers and work placement students are included automatically.
My Wedding & Event Planning business is run from home can I obtain a quote?
Yes, we are able to cater for businesses that operate from home either from a spare room or a garden office.
Do you insure destination Wedding & Event planners?
We insure many clients who have an interest in destination weddings across Europe. The key is that the business has a UK registered office and base.
Why Wedding Insurance Group?
Our team has more than twenty five years of experience Insuring Wedding Professionals.
The Wedding Insurance market can be complicated for the uninitiated and there are no other specialists in the market.
We are the UK’s only, exclusive specialist in the market.
We do NOT operate a call centre culture - and you can speak directly to our professional staff if you need a quotation or have any queries about your policy
We operate a *freephone number (0800 699 0659) - which means that you can speak to us without incurring any cost.
(*Free from landlines, but calls may be chargeable from mobiles - check with your network provider).
We offer easy-payment options so that our insurance is affordable - helping your cashflow in your business.
According to more research, the average cost of a wedding in the UK is increasing. Taking this… Read
This is a fantastic opportunity working with the only specialist insurer for the wedding industry… Read